- Moving from Stagnation to Salvation: Aligning Your Business with the Four Principles of Growth and Profitability
- Training For Success: A New Understanding of Post-Onboard Training
- Our Skills and Where They Come From: A Case for Supporting Professional Development
- Stressing the Importance of Managerial Accountability
- Managing People, Maintaining Accountability
We’ve written about:
What Our Clients Have Said…
They do a lot of the work for us. They bridge to the services that help you run and operate the business, we focus on our product and they make the rest possible.
Corina Oosterhof Owner, Oosterhof Electrical Services
Deanna and her financial team provide expertise on the financial health of the organization while Bonnie skillfully focuses on employee relationships, well-being and human resource support including effective guidance for those in leadership roles.
Colleen Fairholme Executive Director, Kingston Military Family Resource Centre
I feel very lucky to have found them. They’re always there, I reach out to them when I need to, they’re fantastic to deal with, very knowledgeable. I don’t know of any other accounting firm that provides this kind of guidance. It is special and I am thrilled with the results.
Cathie McLeod Owner, Physiotherapy Kingston Inc.