Setting goals and creating resolutions are essential first steps to achieving more. In fact, taking the time to examine your goals and how you are tracking towards achieving them should be a regular discipline. However, for many business owners, the day to day busy-ness fills our days and our lives march to the agenda set by others’ demands of us. We feel tired and frustrated.
Take time to consider what your business would need to look like for you to LOVE to come to work every day.
1. Picture your life in three years. What does work look like? What does your life outside of work look like?
2. What needs to happen THIS year to get you closer to that picture?
3. Plan the first 100 days of your journey. What specific objectives need to be accomplished?
4. Goals are more likely to be reached when we have someone in our life who will hold us accountable. Who should you share your journey with to keep on track?
5. Who will help you when you get stuck? Consider hiring a professional to provide an experienced perspective and a roadmap to success.
Imagine what your life would be like in three years if you achieved your goals. You will have become intentional about what you want from your business and your personal life.
This is the discipline I have adopted.
I am working with a coach to continue to transform my business so that the Davies & Associates team is available to help businesses thrive and business owners achieve their dreams.
Let us take the next step with you. Let us be your partner and coach, helping you to reach your goals.
Need some inspiration? There are many great TED Talks. Here’s one called ‘How to Achieve Your Most Ambitious Goals’ by Stephen Duneier. Be inspired!